Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of use (say, Terms of usage) govern the user’s usage of the content and services by www.astroolive.com .
- User Consent
- General Description
- Registration and Elegibility
- Website Content
- Access of User Account
- Breach and Termination
- Delivery, Cancellation and Refund
- User Obligation
- Bank Account Information
- Proprietary Rights to Content
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The website may update or amend or modify these terms of usage. The user is completely responsible to check the terms of usage continuously to remain in compliance with the terms.
By accessing the website and using it, it clearly indicates that you understand the terms and conditions of the terms of usage of this website. If you do not agree with the terms of usage, please do not click on the ‘I AGREE’ button. The user is advised to read the terms of usage carefully before using or registering on the website or accessing any material, information or services through the website. Your use and continued usage of the website (irrespective of the amendments made from time to time) shall signify your acceptance of the terms of usage and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
The website is an online portal having its existence on world wide web and provides astrological content, reports, data, telephone, video and email consultations. The website is offering ‘Free Services’ and ‘Paid Services’ (Collectively known as ‘services’). Free services are easily accessible without becoming a member. While for accessing the personalized astrological services and/or receive additional content and get access to paid services, you should register as a member. By registering for paid services, a member agrees to:
- To provide complete, current and accurate information about himself as prompted to do so by the website.
- To maintain and update the above information as required and submitted by you with the view to maintain the accuracy of the information being current and complete.
Registration and Eligibility
- The user must be a person who can legally bind contracts under Indian contract Act, 1872. A minor under the age of 18 in most jurisdictions, are not permitted to avail the services provided on the website without a legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws. The website would not be held responsible for any misuse that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided through the website.
- For the user to avail services, the user will be directed to register as a member on the website whereby you agree to provide update, current and accurate information while filling up the sign-in form. All information that you fill and provide to the website and all updates thereto are referred to in the terms of usage as ‘Registration Data’.
- An account could be created by you through the website ID (your phone number) and password (OTP) or other login ID and password which can include a Facebook, Gmail or any other valid email ID. The user while creating an account hereby represents and warrants that all the information provided by the user is current, accurate and complete and that the user will maintain the accuracy and keep the information updated from time to time. Use of another user’s account information for availing the services is prohibited. If in case it is found that the information so supplied on the website is inaccurate, untrue and not current, the website has all the rights to suspend or terminate the user’s account and restrict the use by such user in future.
- The right to use this website is personal to the user and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The user would be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of user’s passwords and other information required for the registration purpose. The user would be fully responsible for all the activities that occur under the user’s account with the website. The website will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the user’s failure to maintain confidentiality. The user shall notify the website immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized use of their account or breach of any security. The user must surely log out from their account at the end of the session.
- The user while availing any service shall be informed whether the service so rendered is personal to the website or is available from a third party. The website shall have no control or monitoring on the information disseminated to any third party via the website.
- The user agrees, understands and confirms that his or her personal data including without limitation to details relating to debit or credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft or fraud and that the website or the payment service providers have no control over such matters.
- The website does not permit the use of the services by the user under the following conditions: -
- If the user is a resident of any jurisdiction that may prohibit the use of the services rendered by the website.
- If the user is a resident of any state or country that prohibits by way of law, regulation, or administrative act for entering into trade relations.
- Due to any religious practices.
- If the user has created multiple accounts using various mobile numbers. The user may not have more than one active account with the website.
The website is providing certain service which is available through the medium of telecommunication with the astrologer and enrolled. By agreeing to the present terms of usage, you give your unconditional consent to the website to arrange a call with you on your mobile number even though your number is on DND service provided by your mobile service provider.
- The website and any individual websites which may be available through external hyperlinks with the website are private property.
- All interaction on this website inclusive of the advice and guidance received directly from the licensed provider must comply with the terms of usage.
- The user shall not post or transmit any material through this website which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- The website shall have the right to terminate access by such user or user’s registration. Such user shall not gain access to the website.
- The website reserves the right to terminate the access or to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website including content, graphics, deals, offers, settings, etc.
- Any information other than the guidance and advice received directly from the third-party service provider, the educational, graphics, research sources and other incidental information on the site, the content, should not be considered as medical advice.
- The website does not take guarantee regarding the medical advice, if provided, by the third-party service provider inclusive of registered astrologers. The user should always talk to a qualified health care professional for treatment including information regarding which medications or treatment may be appropriate for the user. None of the content represents or warrants that any particular medication or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Astroo.live does not endorse any specific tests, medications, procedures or products.
- The website does not take guarantee of any incident that may happen with the user after seeking the service. The website or the service provider providing the advice is not liable and does not guarantee any results as expected by the user. Accessing the website in such a scenario is purely at the risk of every user.
- By using the website, application or services, user hereby agrees that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other members inclusive of the service provider registered with the website or other third parties linked with the website, shall be limited to claim against the party who may have caused any harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from the website with respect to such actions.
Access of User Account
Breach of Termination
- The website may (in whole or in part) or the account of the user may modify, discontinue, change or alter the services ordered without informing the user. There may or may not issue notice for such action taken by the website.
- Violation of any conditions mentioned in these terms of usage shall lead to immediate cancellation of the user registration, if registered with the website. The website reserves right to terminate and initiate action immediately, if:
- The website is not able to verify and authenticate the Registration data or any other relevant information provided by the user.
- The website believes that the actions of the user may cause legal liability for the website, other users or any service provider linked with the website.
- For the service provider inclusive of the astrologer, you understand and agree that your relationship with the website is limited to being a member and you act exclusively on your own behalf and for your own benefit. The website may terminate and deactivate the profile of such service provider for any violation of the present terms of usage and the service terms and conditions upon between the parties while registration of the data by such service provider.
Breach of Termination
- No refund shall be processed on the order of any reports under any circumstances if the order has reached the processing stage. The risk and liability of placing an order in a haste and careless manner totally lies with the user and the website is not responsible for any refund once the processing stage has started.
- No refund shall be processed once the order has been placed and executed. However, if the user intends to cancel a successfully placed order before execution, the user is required to contact the customer care team within 1 hour of making the payment, whereafter it is fully at the discretion of the website whether to issue a refund.
- Any technical delay reported in the website during the processing of request which includes generating reports by the service provider i.e., astrologer shall not be eligible for claiming refund. The user agrees that the timelines are approximate and all essentials steps would be taken to adhere to the timelines as displayed.
- No refund shall be processed for the reason that in-correct information or data has been provided by you. The user agrees to be careful while providing any information to the website and must re-check the information filled before clicking on ‘Submit’ option. The user can request for change in the in-correct information or data entered, the request for such change has been made with the customer care within 1 hour of execution of the service rendered by the service provider.
- No refund shall be processed for return of any damaged product. The user undertakes and agrees that by ordering any product as displayed on the website, the registered user shall be fully responsible for any damage caused to the product, post its delivery. For orders made via ‘Cash on Delivery’ method of payment, the user shall be charged for the cost of the product as displayed by the website and the shipping/custom/courier charges as applicable, if the product is returned.
- Refund on a pro-rata basis may be considered for any delay in the activation of the subscription services and any damage that may be caused to the product while in transit shall be dealt by the website and its agencies.
- You agree that the display picture for the products listed for purchase by the user are for reference purpose only and the website will try to deliver the product ordered in an as-is condition as displayed on the website. The user is advised to exercise discretion in such case and no refund shall be issued on such grounds.
- The services offered and the products sold are strictly not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional or medical treatment. The website holds no responsibility or liability about the reality or reliability of the astrological effects on human physiology, by the gems represented and sold on the website. The placing of order for buying such products or taking the services is solely on the discretion and will of the user and the website does not have any responsibility upon the products sold. The user is advised to exercise discretion in such cases and no refund shall be issued on such grounds.
- No refund shall be processed for providing a wrong contact number for the purpose of availing the ‘Talk with Astrologer’ feature. The user once opted for this feature is advised to keep the Contact Number in full coverage area and must answer the call when received. No refund shall be processed for any call which gets connected.
- The refunds, if any, shall be processed after deduction of the transaction charges levied by the bank and/or the payment gateway, to & fro cost of the shipping and/or courier charges (With regard to purchase of a product listed on the website), customs duty (if levied) and/or any other charges that may have been incurred by the website during processing and/or delivering the service, as applicable.
- In case the website or payment gateway’s webpage, that is linked to the website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the user shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her bank account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the bank account appears to be debited, ensure that you do not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the website via customer care to confirm payment.
- In case the bank account is not debited, the user may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- However, refund for multiple payment, if any, even after the above precaution against the same order shall be refunded in full without deduction of the transaction charges as mentioned above. The website shall only retain the cost of one single order as intended to be placed by the user.
- If there are orders that the website is unable to accept and must cancel, the website at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations may result in the order being cancelled and include, without limitation, non-availability of the service, inaccuracy, error in pricing information or other problems as identified. If the user’s order is cancelled after charges being paid against the said service, the said amount paid for booking shall be refunded.
- The user agrees to receive certain specific emails and SMS along with calls from the website.
- The user agrees not to transmit via the website any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
- The user not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited.
- The user shall not interfere with any other members' use or enjoyment of the website or services.
- The user is under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the site or anything which is in violation of this agreement, you shall forthwith report such violation to the website by writing to customer care. On receipt of such complaint, the website may investigate such complaint and if necessary, may terminate the membership of the member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse without any refund of the subscription fee.
- Any false complaint made by a member shall make such member liable for termination of his or her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
- The website reserves the right to withdraw its services to any customer who is found to be unreasonable or abusive during their conversation with the service provider inclusive of an astrologer regardless of any reason.
Bank Account Information
The user is under an obligation to provide his or her banking information when required. For that purpose, the obligations of the user are: -
- The user is fully and lawfully entitled to use such debit or credit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The user is responsible to ensure that the card or bank account details provided by him or her are accurate;
The user understands and agrees that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the website does not provide warranties for the service. Astrological counselling provided is based on cumulative or individual knowledge, experience and interpretations of astrologers and as such, it may vary from one astrologer to another.
- the service will meet your requirements
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations and
- any errors in the software will be corrected. You are required to make full disclosure about the emotional, mental and physical state of the person seeking advice from the panel of astrologers on the website so that the astrologers make an informed judgment about giving advice.
Proprietary Rights to Content
The user acknowledges that the content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to member by the website, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. The user is not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the content unless expressly authorized by the website, its suppliers, or advertisers. Moreover, the content such as images, text, designs, etc. on all of the portals of the website are taken from various online portals such as Google images. Astroo.live is not liable for any copyrights of that content or data.
Except as otherwise stated in these terms of service, all notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made via email.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms of usage including the determination of the scope or applicability to arbitrate, or your use of the application or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by members and website. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of such arbitration shall be New Delhi. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and venue in New Delhi for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to One Lakh Rupees INR.
- These terms of usage and your use of the services will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India excluding its rules on conflicts of laws. The parties agree to submit any dispute arising under these terms of usage to the jurisdiction of a court located in New Delhi for any actions for which the parties retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights.